Friday, April 27, 2007

Rubber Fetish

Orgy Porgy's photos of the Three Boobs Hash on March 2006 in the Hillman State Park/State Game Lands near Bavington.






Hare's notes: The story of this wetsuit: found it at a flea market, the guy sold it for just $5, and I thought it could come useful. Monica Blewinski already placed me on probation for flea market purchases, so I had to hide it in the basement. Two months later, she found it, and was waiting for me, and then just brought it up: what is a wetsuit doing in my house. So I had to confess, that I haven't cured myself yet of my addiction to junk pilling from yard shit et all. Well, years later, I finally put it to good use. Glad it worked out well. The beer was in water only 6 feet deep. Should have tossed it further in, deeper.

No comments: