Thursday, March 27, 2008

Garage Sale

Hashers,
I'll be around this week and weekend working on cleaning out my house. Stop by and rid me of some of my stuff! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! I'[ve got furniture, tools, shovels, bolts of decorator fabric at the killer price of $2 per yard, lamps galore(they breed if you don't chaparone them) stemware, silver flatware and all kinds of interesting stuff you must have. call to make sure i'll be there 'round about the time you want to come over.

pokerhaunches

EXLUSIVE TO THE HASH AND FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
NOW 'TILL SUNDAY ANY PURCHASE OF MY STUFF OVER $25.00 QUALIFYS FOR A FREE 30
SECOND LEER AT MY BREASTS!
GET 'EM WHILE THERE HOT!

LEERS ONLY: $10.00 PER MIN. UP TO 30 MINS. $25.00 PER MIN THEREAFTER AS YOU
CLEARLY HAVE ISSUES I CAN EXPLOIT IF YOUR SPENDING THAT MUCH TIME LOOKING AT
BREASTS.

OFFER GOOD ONLY TILL SUNDAY!

pokerhaunches

No comments: